2009年7月8日星期三

KL+UM LIFE~~~

stay at um...almost more than 1 week le...
after finish de haluansisiwa...o can call it orientation weee...
finally can sleep well... haha...

my 1st week...
hehe..
i already go mid valley le...
so many ppl leh tat day(weekend),
aiyo....walk nia aso will crash tiok ppl...
but...meet tiok many ppl la..
from ukm de upm de...
haha...

n...
tml will go pasar malam lo...
yeah yeah
n plan tis weekend go petaling street...
hope can lo...
i think is sure can de la,,
hoho...
i so playful lo...

erm...
talk abt study de thing...
same la...
always sleep in de class nia...
pai sei o my lecture...
um...quiet big la
erm...
but aso nt so big nia la
but everyday walk to my fac..
15min...
nw 4 me quiet tired de...
but i think after tat will xi guan de...
hehe...
i so playful wat...
hoho...
but...
tis all juz start only...
wat waiting 4 me..
is assignment...tutor....n so on...
i aos will join some activity la
abo very nite go mamak there chit chat aso bored.
lik tonite i go academic nite..
not bad la...
can see tiok more ppl..
n many kmph de ppl at there aso...
everything will b fine...
add oil...

n..
my other frenz aso...
add oil o...
B+...n gambatei....
miss u all!!!!!!!!!!!
PENANG FOOD< I MISS U ASo!!!!
^^

没有评论:

发表评论