2009年5月30日星期六

USM...

Anda telah mengesahkan untuk MENOLAK tawaran ke Universiti Sains Malaysia.

i wan go kl...
tat is why i reject usm...
mayb i say lik tat is funny 4 other
bt i gt my reason to go kl...
aso gt my reason to leave penang...

i hav my dream.
i will choose de road i will go.
hw other ppl think i don noe.
mayb say me stupid.
reject a top uni in m'sia...

but nw in my mind...
i juz hope n pray 4 myself...
UM o UPM will receive me...
i so hardworking 4 1 year...
juz wan go to KL UM...
my mum noe i reject usm aso very worry 4 me...
she aso help me pray...
thank n sorry mum...
i will success de...
hehe...
ADD OIL LA!!!

4 条评论:

  1. ya lo..
    quite stupid..sumore many ppl din get..
    but then i know u want to go kl lah..
    ur desires,ur dreams are there..
    so wish u luck lah..
    n pls take care urself k?
    n do love ur choice anytime k?
    even if u find out that kl is not as good as wat u think(it's normal..coz the things we tot n the real things r owes differents)
    ganbatte k?
    no matter where ll u b..i ll go n find u de..

    回复删除
  2. thank you o...
    i will take care de...
    when free come find me go gai gai la...^^

    回复删除